Monday, November 26, 2012

EXTRA CREDIT OPPORTUNITY 12/12

This is the second and last extra credit opportunity of the quarter.

Movie Viewing: "Red Cliff" (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0425637/)
When: December 12-13, 2012. This is a long movie and will take two days. The movie will not be shown twice. Film will start promptly at 3:50pm.
Details: If you wish to complete this assignment, you MUST (MUST MUST MUST MUST) print out this post, fill it out and bring it to me by DECEMBER 7--please note that you need a parent signature. You will not be admitted without a parent signature. There will be no exceptions. Forms will not be accepted after December 7.

The movie will, again, start at 3: 50pm. If you are late, the consequences as related to the assignment(s) are on you. You will not know the assignment(s) until you get to the classroom. Here is the form you need to print.



I, ______________________________ would like to participate in the extra credit opportunity for my government class happening on 12-13 December 2012. I will be coming to the after school showing of "Red Cliff." I understand that this extra credit opportunity will take more than one day to complete and I am prepared to come to both days.
My parents understand that this film is rated R (due to historical themes, i.e., gore/intense battle scenes), and they have given their permission for me to watch it. I have also informed my parent(s)/guardian(s) that this opportunity lasts two days, and that I will not be admitted to the movie without their signature. Their support can be found in the form of their signature below. If I, or my parent/guardian has any questions, I will inform Ms. Crowe.


_____________________________ (Student Signature)


_____________________________ (Parent Signature)

No comments:

Post a Comment